Monday, 22 October 2007

Reasons and excuses

I am sure that if anybody has ventured to look at this blog that they would have been quickly bored. There are several good and worthy reasons why the blog is in the condition in which it now is. That condition ensures that the title of this blog is a good one, being intensely accurate.

I have been wondering whether I ought to change and become a, more-or-less, regular blogger. One problem with that is that it would explode the myth that the owner of this blog is an irregular traveller. What I may do is to blog more often but not regularly.

I do have to confess that there are two things that I do not like very much: cars and computers. I found that as soon as I started buying them I lost money. This is painful for someone born in Cardiganshire. However, it is also true that someone born in Cardiganshire has somewhat to say about most things.

So, here goes. I may see you sometime. Farewell for now.

No comments: