Dogs are a man's best fried - so we're told.
That is certainly true when I am working on an essay or whatever at my desk in my study. He comes and sits on my feet, thus keeping them warm and he being guaranteed of no disturbance by any person. He is not a large dog, but is perfect for this task to which Providence has fitted him. He also has a coat sufficient for this task and the proportions of his body are just right to fit over and around my feet. When he has to move, my feet are left with a wonderfully warm glow which ensures that he is very welcome to return to that occupation whenever he wishes to.
I would, therefore, recommend to all who have such tasks to perform as I have from time to time at a desk, to have the services of a dog; one that is not too small and one that is not too large. It would also be advantageous for you to watch episodes of The Dog Whisperer.
Friday, 14 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment