Thursday, 1 February 2007

The world is my oyster

At least that is what I like to say to myself while I am musing away in my own world.

This is what will become a venue for the dissemination of various things that interest me. I recognise that they may not interest many of you, dear readers, but I would ask you to have a peek every now and again, just in case there may be something that you would like to engage with. It may even be helpful to me to have such engagement, at least to keep my feet on the ground. Ground, ah! that is a good word and will help you to understand what Cynddylan on a tractor may refer to.

Farewell for now. Whether it be long or whether it be short before the next posting, I really am unsure. What is sure is that I shall be looking forward to it.

1 comment:

A figleaf of your imagination said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts and opinions across the interweb. Do check out my blog at www.pastedblog.blogspot.com - I think the latest post will interest you!

Gweld ti wedyn de

Fi

P.S. I'm not sure what I think about you stretching the truth in your profile...but i'll let it go!